Here are some tips and tricks for effectively using Poll Everywhere in a learning space:
- Plan ahead: Prepare your polls and questions in advance to ensure that they are clear, concise, and relevant to the topic.
- Make it interactive: Ask open-ended questions and encourage discussion. Encourage participation by offering multiple choice or true/false questions.
- Encourage student engagement: Encourage students to participate by creating polls that are relevant to the subject and allowing them to see the results in real-time.
- Use clear instructions: Provide clear and concise instructions on how to participate in the poll, including how to access it, how to respond, and how to view the results.
- Mix up the questions: Avoid monotony by mixing up the types of questions you ask, such as multiple-choice, open-ended, or true/false.
- Keep it simple: Avoid asking too many questions in one poll and keep the questions simple and straightforward to avoid confusion.
- Analyze the results: Analyze the results of the polls to gather insights and adjust your teaching approach.
- Make it fun: Make the experience enjoyable and fun for students by incorporating humor and lightheartedness.
No Attachment Found