Here are some tips and tricks to consider after a Miro session:
- Review feedback: Review any feedback received from participants and use it to improve future sessions.
- Save and archive the board: Save and archive the board for future reference and to retain the information and insights generated during the session.
- Share the board: Share the board with participants or relevant stakeholders to continue the conversation and foster collaboration.
- Follow up: Follow up with participants to address any questions or concerns and to ensure that they are able to apply the knowledge and insights gained during the session.
- Refine your approach: Refine your approach based on your experiences during the session and use this to improve future sessions.
- Evaluate your results: Evaluate the results of the session and determine whether your objectives were met and what you can do differently in future sessions.
- Collaborate with others: Collaborate with other facilitators or trainers to share best practices and improve your overall approach to using Miro in learning.
- Use analytics: Use analytics and tracking features to measure the impact and effectiveness of your sessions, and to identify areas for improvement.
- Continuously improve: Continuously improve your approach and your use of Miro by staying up to date with new features and best practices, and by seeking feedback from participants and stakeholders.
No Attachment Found