Before the session:
- Create a clear plan for how you will use Conceptboard in your teaching and prepare any materials or resources that you will need.
- Go to the website or app and create a Conceptboard with a title and description.
- Customize the board’s settings, such as visibility and access permissions.
- Think on projects or assignments to ask the students to work within the board.
During the application:
- Provide clear instructions and guidelines for your students and encourage them to collaborate and share their ideas with each other.
- You can start with a brainstorm within the board in teams. It introduces collaboration and communication.
- Ask your students to create their project with visually supported brainstorming, find a common ground when searching for the right solution.
After the teaching session:
- Review the board with your students and ask them to reflect on their learning and collaboration experience.
No Attachment Found