ThingLink can be used:
1) to create interactive and engaging learning materials that allow students to explore and engage with content in new ways;
2) to create virtual tours or field trips that allow students to explore different places and cultures from the comfort of their own classroom;
3) to create digital stories, where students can create interactive narratives by adding tags to images and videos that contain additional information, multimedia elements, or links to other resources;
4) to create interactive assessments or quizzes, where students can click on tags to answer questions or explore additional resources;
5) to create interactive vocabulary lists, where students can click on words to see images or videos that illustrate the word in context.